Go ye into the world!
The following story has been published in one of our newsletters. It is a testimony of God touching hearts when His people pray! Perhaps God is calling you to “go” with us by partnering in our Wycliffe ministry through praying regularly for us!
Please consider signing-up to receive our monthly newsletter and joining our prayer team! There is an unsubscribe option at the bottom of each newsletter.
A boy living in the jungle near Bongolo Hospital disappeared one day unannounced. His family searched but couldn’t find him. A few hours later, their son returned home nonchalantly with the family radio in his hands. Wanting to know where he had been and what he was doing, he answered that he wanted to listen to the Bible on the radio using the micro-SD cards that has been distributed at church. He didn’t want to be disturbed so he walked a long distance to the family farm so that he could listen to the stories of Jesus.
- Our first Christmas in the US!
- Welcome to the Christmas Season!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- November 2016: Bintou is a Wycliffe Member!
- September 2016: US Road Trip Begins!
- September 2016: Gabon-Cameroon-France-US!
- August 2016: WACS, PAACS & Birthday
- July 2016: A Container, Connection & Committee
- July 2016: More than Eyes and Airplanes
- Ophthalmology update: First surgery as principle!
- New Eye Center
- I’ve Chosen to Celebrate Christmas!
- December 2015: AAO & Lessons from Job
- September 2015: An update update!
- July 2015: Bible Translation in Gabon!
- June 2015: On the way back to Africa
- May 2015: Au Revoir USA
- December 2014: Ophthalmology Training!
- October 2014: Mission Safety International visit
- September 2014: A Testimony to God’s Amazing Love
- July 2014: July 4th and Jeanne
- May 2014: Christian Medical Dental Association Conference – Greece
- April 2014: Sometimes the road is rough…
- March 2014: Rest, retreat and rollers
- February 2014: Yaounde and back
- November 2013: With Thanksgiving to God for…
- October 2013: A Few Pictures and a Project
- September 2013: Bintou at Bongolo Hospital
- July 2013: Inspection and first flights!
- May 2013: Welcome to Bongolo!
- May 2013: Welcome to Libreville, Gabon!
- April 2013: Visas!
- March 2013: Bintou’s Letter of Introduction
- February 2013: LMC and Gabon Update
- January 2013 #2: Gabon!
- January 2013: Mr. & Mrs. Robert Peterson!
- December 2012: Civil Ceremony update!
- November 2012: Today is the civil wedding!
- Wedding Invitation – French
- Wedding Invitation – English
- October 2012: Trip to Central African Republic
- September 2012: Lots of pictures!
- July 2012: A special introduction!
- June 2012: Friends
- April 2012: Storms & Soloy
- February 2012: The unusual and special
- January 2012: Noni New Testament Dedication!
- November 2011: A new radio station!
- September 2011: Transitions!
- July 2011: Return to Cameroon
- June 2011: Recurrency and final preparation for Cameroon
- April 2011: Preparing to return to Cameroon & prison ministry
- February 2011: Missions conferences
- December 2010: Reunited with family for Christmas
- November 2010: Elizabethton, TN. New prayer card
- September 2010: Chicago and beyond
- August 2010: Goodbye Cameroon, Hello Switzerland
- May 2010: Spot Rob; Welcome Freelands
- April 2010: Busy with inspections, CABTAL visit
- January 2010: New Years with the Jacksons
- December 2009: Christmas visitors
- October 2009: Friends & Travels
- August 2009: Life in Banso
- August 2009: ‘An Aviator in Africa’ – Robert Peterson
- July 2009: Medivacs!
- May 2009: A bag of cement, a box of Bibles and a 7 year-old boy?
- March 2009: Bible transators in action!
- Jan 2009: Yokadouma
- Nov 2008 #2: Helicopter arrives & Helio Inspected
- Nov 2008: Back in Banso
- Oct 2008: Bernard’s Wedding
- Sept 2008: Swiss-bound
- August 2008: Mishap
- July 2008: Recurrency training in Philippines
- July 2008: Visit to Lus Runway
- June 2008: Philippines? Banso?
- May 2008 Email Update (Vehicle fully funded! Praise the Lord!)
- April 2008 Vehicle Funding Project
- Easter 2008 Update – Fiacre’s Baptism
- March 2008 Email Update
- February 2008 Email Update
- October 2007 Email Update (from Bangui, CAR)
- August 2007 Email Update
- Down with Dengue? (June 2007 Update)
- June 2007 Email Update
- To the end of the world and back (April 2007 Update)
- February 2007 Update
- I’ve Arrived! (January 28, 2007 Update)
- January 24, 2007 Update (Leaving to return to Cameroon)
- December 2006 Email update
- November 2006 Email update
- October 2006 Email update
- September 2006 Email update
- End of August Email update
- Arrival in Cameroon – August 14th Email Update
- August 2006 Email Update
- June 2006 Email Update
- May 2006 Email Update
- March 2006 Email Update
- January 2006 Email Update
- December 2005 Email Update
- November 2005 Prayer Letter– Summary of my time in Switzerland since arriving in June
- November 2005 Special Prayer Request & Update
- October 2005 Email Update
- September 2005 Email Update
- June 25, 2005 Email Update
- June 6, 2005 Email Update
- June 1, 2005 Email Update – I’ve Arrived
- May 2005 Email Update
- March 2005 Email Update
- February 2005 Email Update
2004 & Previous
- November 2004 Prayer Letter
- July 2004 Prayer Letter– Finished JAARS Aviation Orientation & Assignment to Cameroon.
- March 2004 Prayer Letter– Starting JAARS Aviation Orientation with Wycliffe in Waxhaw, NC.
- December 2003 Prayer Letter-Â Update on the last year and my acceptance with Wycliffe.
- Moody Aviation’s “On Eagle’s Wings” publication– Christian Service Brigade Camp I participated in during the summer of 2003.
- July 2002 Prayer Letter
- October 2001 Prayer Letter
- March 2001 Prayer Letter
- September 2000 Prayer Letter
- September 1999 Prayer Letter
- May 1999 Prayer Letter
- November 1998 Prayer Letter